- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Enter Our Ultimate Summer Tech Giveaway!
That’s right - we are giving away a Summer Tech Package that includes a high-tech Fuego Element grill, Monster Superstar Backfloat waterproof speaker, and a mobile charging bank from iFrogz! Head on over to our giveaway page in order to enter. Good luck!
Monday September 10, 2012 12:25 am
Box Office Breakdown: The Possession Continues to Control Top Spot
Posted by Robin Paulson Categories: Buena Vista, FOCUS, Disney, Lionsgate, Universal, Warner Bros, Weinstein Company, Action, Adaptation, Adventure, Animation, Documentary, Drama, Family, Horror, Independent, Mystery, Noir, Period, Political, Science Fiction, Sequels, Comedy, Thrillers, Box Office, New Releases
With few new titles out this past weekend, The Possession kept its hold of the top spot, claiming $9.5 million at the box office.
Lawless remained in its number two spot with $6 million while the only newcomer to break the top ten, The Words, debuted at number three with $5 million. Both The Expendables 2 and The Bourne Legacy dropped one spot to number four and five with $4.7 million and $4 million, respectively.
Read More | Box Office Mojo
1. The Possession, Lionsgate, $9,500,000 (avg. $3,352)
2. Lawless, Weinstein Co., $6,002,000 (avg. $1,913)
3. The Words, CBS, $5,000,000 (avg. $1,785)
4. The Expendables 2, Lionsgate, $4,750,000 (avg. $1,457)
5. The Bourne Legacy, Universal, $4,000,000 (avg. $1,446)
6. ParaNorman, Focus, $3,830,000 (avg. $1,341)
7. The Odd Life of Timothy Green, Disney, $3,650,000 (avg. $1,343)
8. The Campaign, Warner Bros., $3,530,000 (avg. $1,389)
9. The Dark Knight Rises, Warner Bros., $3,285,000 (avg. $1,653)
10. 2016 Obama's America, Rocky Mountain Pictures, $3,281,000 (avg. $1,627)
- Related Tags:
- 2016 obama's america, box office, box office breakdown, box office results, lawless, paranorman, sidefeatured, the bourne legacy, the campaign, the dark knight rises, the expendables 2, the odd life of timothy green, the possession, the words
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.