- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Friday January 8, 2010 1:34 pm
First Look: The A-Team Trailer
“There is no Plan B.” Well, that’s a shame…because I don’t think this crew brought their A-game to this trailer.
Although I had high hopes for the big screen version of The A-Team, this clip’s left me underwhelmed. Here are a few of my snap judgments:
- Giving yourself a mohawk doesn’t necessarily make you B.A. Baracus…..or a good actor.
- Putting four guys together doesn’t automatically mean good chemistry.
- Scenes involving gunfire from a floating tank are bound to look cheesy.
- Bradley Cooper looks good in and out of a suit.
Were you more impressed with the trailer than I was? Then be sure to set aside June 11 on your calendar.
Read More | Just Jared
- Related Tags:
- a-team, ateam, b.a. baracus, ba baracus, capt howling mad murdock, capt murdock, capt. murdock, col john hannibal smith, col john smith, col. john hannibal smith, colonel john hannibal smith, face, faceman, first look, hannibal, howling mad murdock, liam neeson, lt templeton peck, lt. templeton faceman peck, lt. templeton peck, murdock, quinton rampage jackson, rampage jackson, remake, remakes, sgt bosco baracus, sgt. bosco baracus, sharlto copley, sidefeatured, the a-team, the ateam, trailer, trailers
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.