Monday December 3, 2012 5:55 am
Box Office Breakdown: ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2’ Still at Number One
Posted by Robin Paulson Categories: 20th Century Fox, Buena Vista, DreamWorks, Disney, Paramount, Sony, Weinstein Company, Action, Adaptation, Adventure, Animation, Drama, Family, Horror, Period, Political, Remakes, Romance, Science Fiction, Sequels, Comedy, Thrillers, Box Office, New Releases
Twilight fans have yet to be stopped, as they have successfully won The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 its third consecutive week at the top of the box office with $17.4 million.
The latest James Bond film, Skyfall, came in a close second with $17 million. Lincoln and Rise of the Guardians also stayed put in their spots at number three and four with $13,509,000 and $13,500,000 respectively. Life of Pi rounds out the top five with $12 million.
Read More | Box Office Mojo
1. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2, Summit, $17,410,000 (avg. $4,344)
2. Skyfall, Sony, $17,000,000 (avg. $4,909)
3. Lincoln, Buena Vista, $13,509,000 (avg. $6,694)
4. Rise of the Guardians, Paramount/Dreamworks, $13,500,000 (avg. $3,676)
5. Life of Pi, Fox, $12,000,000 (avg. $4,098)
6. Wreck-It Ralph, Disney, $7,020,000 (avg. $2,274)
7. Killing Them Softly, The Weinstein Co., $7,000,000 (avg. $2,888)
8. Red Dawn (2012), Film District, $6,550,000 (avg. $2,355)
9. Flight, Paramount, $4,540,000 (avg. $1,744)
10. The Collection, LD Entertainment, $3,409,000 (avg. $2,430)
- Related Tags:
- box office, box office breakdown, box office results, breaking dawn part 2, flight, james bond, killing them softly, life of pi, lincoln, red dawn, red dawn remake, rise of the guardians, sidefeatured, skyfall, the collection, the twilight saga, the twilight saga: breaking dawn part 2, twilight, wreck-it ralph
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.